Human Resource Manager
Classification: Senior Manager 1 (Administration)
Salary package: $109,432 - $114,744 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Fixed Term 2 year contract
- Apply your HR leadership skills in a fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment
- Provide strategic and operational HR advice and services to key stakeholders
- Utilise your expertise in HR operations, change management and complex case management
- Lead and develop a team, providing management, direction and guidance to all team members.
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads Australia's intellectual engagement with Asia and the Pacific region through our research, teaching and contribution to public debate.
This unique position provides an experienced and accomplished leader with the opportunity to engage and influence human resources, working with world-class academic and professional staff members.
The HR Manager and their team operate under the broad direction of the College General Manager; working closely with the key stakeholders of the Dean of the College and members of the College Executive to develop and implement HR specific plans based on College needs, providing high-level strategic and operational HR leadership.
For a confidential discussion, or more information, please contact Ms Margaret Murphy, College General Manager via phone on 02 6125 7858 or via email: Margaret.Murphy@anu.edu.au
Closing date: 11 February 2018
Position description: HR Manager Position Description.pdf
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- Current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees, you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in Australia.