Lecturer in Criminology
3 days left
- Full Time
- Classification: Academic Level B
- Salary Range: $92,746 - $110,134 pa
- Employment Type: Continuing, full-time, available from 1 June 2018 (or earlier by negotiation)
- Position Reports to: Dean (People and Resources)
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Dr Russell Brewer
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Thursday 22 February 2018
The Lecturer in Criminology will contribute to quality research, planning and delivery of topics in Criminology, as well as providing leadership in the area of first-year student administration. A demonstrated record in teaching and research track record aligned with the research strengths of Criminology at Flinders are key requirements, along with qualifications to PhD level (or near-completion).
Flinders Criminology is one of the top-ranked Criminology research programs in Australia, and is home to the Centre for Crime Policy and Research. Our academic staff members have an internationally renowned reputation for research, specialising in such areas as transnational crime, organised crime, policing, corrections, cybercrime, terrorism, youth offending, and irregular migration, amongst others.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than four pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.