Prestigious J. L. Fischer Scholarship
Prestigious J. L. Fischer Scholarships in the Czech Republic Available to International Students!
For a third consecutive year Palacký University Olomouc offers to students from abroad 10 exclusive scholarships named after the first rector of the renewed Olomouc university. The university is situated in the attractive and friendly environment of a small historical university town Olomouc and offers work in multinational research groups and use the state-of-the-art research facilities of the Faculty of Science. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to study and obtain Ph.D. degree in various Science disciplines in the English language.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing the Ph.D. program and is exclusively offered to full-time international students - For more information, see our thesis topics here.
- Scholarship Award: The Faculty of Science provides a scholarship equal to 11,000 EUR per academic year (25,000 CZK paid monthly).
- The scholarship will be provided for up to 48 months based on satisfactory study results.
- Nationality: International.
- Number of Scholarships: up to 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Tuition: 4,000 EUR per academic year is required.
- On-campus, exclusive single room accommodations for Ph.D. students (specific type based on availability).
- This scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in a similar field of study and meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
Documents Required for Application
These documents attach to your electronic application (in pdf):
- Official transcript and a copy of your certificate/diploma. Should be requested from the colleges and universities attended. For applicants from non-member states of the Hague Conference on International Law (see the list), the documents must be accompanied by an apostille issued by the local Czech Embassy.
- Two recommendation letters. These provide an additional source of information about professional and academic level and should be completed by employer or university professor.
- Curriculum vitae. Information concerning your life, education, including work, study and research experience. Statement of academic goal indicating why you wish to study in a particular program. Ph.D. applicants are expected to submit a description of their graduate program, diploma thesis, published papers, honours awarded, membership in scientific societies and personal professional goals.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Health status certificate (not older than one month). All accepted international students are required to join International Student Medical Expense Plan or show a proof of equivalent coverage of their health insurance.
- Diploma recognition.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Biological Sciences Studentships jobs in Czech Republic
- Fixed Term Computer Science Studentships jobs in Czech Republic
- Fixed Term Engineering & Technology Studentships jobs in Czech Republic
- Fixed Term Mathematics & Statistics Studentships jobs in Czech Republic
- Fixed Term Physical Sciences Studentships jobs in Czech Republic