Quality Assurance Coordinator
College of Engineering
Qatar University Profile:
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility. This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
Established in 1980, the College of Engineering offers degree programs in the fields of Architectural, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Systems, Computer Science and Computer Engineering with the primary goal of preparing Qatari engineers with outstanding scientific and technical competencies to enable them to participate and contribute in the various aspects of the country.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain college of engineering accreditation web site.
- Support accreditation activities in general engineering courses overseen by the college requirement unit.
- Provide support to college level accreditation activities (filling, documentations, follow up).
- Collect, document and distribute information from accreditation literature related to engineering.
- Report regularly on college non academic preparation for accreditation.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders on accreditation related issues.
- Develop and/or Coordinate new applications needed to improve college academic operations.
- Maintain confidentiality of information at all times
- Perform other job duties as necessary.
- A bachelors degree in Computer science or related field.
- A minimum of two years relevant experience.
- QU e-Recruitment online application.
- Curriculum vitae/resume with cover letter.
- Experience Certificate
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents according to HRM Law.
- Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online System and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.