Finance Officer, Yuyao Institute
Closing Date: 24 February 2018
Contract Status: Full-time (fixed-term for 18 months)
Salary & Benefits: RMB 139, 000 to RMB 197,000 per annum before all deductions, depending on qualifications and experience
Working Location: Ningbo
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance；
- Good knowledge on both Enterprise and Institution accounting system；
- Good communications skills in Chinese and English;
- Good at MS Office system, especially Excel and accounting software;
- 3-year accounting working experience is required；
- Able to work under pressure with high commitment independently; Trustworthy; Quick learner and Problem solving skills; Good organizational and time management skills.
- Deep knowledge of finance, accounting, taxation.
- Relative finance management experience in large enterprise; Experience in deal with taxation;
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up financial management regulation of the Institute;
- Make bookkeeping and prepare for financial report both for Yuyao government and management of the Institute.
- Supervise cashier on bank related issues and make good use of the fund.
- Manage government subsidy according to Cooperative Agreement and government policy.
- In charge of assets management of Yuyao Institute.
- Declare monthly/yearly tax in Tax bureau, deal with complex tax issues to ensure all taxation are followed relative policy, and maintain good relationship with Tax bureau.
- Support in annual financial audit and tax audit.
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as required by the director of finance of UNNC.
- Participate in training and staff development schemes as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed and forms part of the contract of employment.
How to Apply
Please send job application with the following documents before the closing date:
- UNNC Application Form (please download from here); http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
- Cover Letter;
Please kindly note that all documents should be completed in English and in Word/ PDF format.
Late or incomplete application will not be considered to be shortlisted.
Please send application and enquiries to email@example.com