Short Course and Continuing Professional Development Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of Enterprise has the responsibility of "Delivering from Research Excellence" and "Knowledge Exchange for Social Progress on Economic Prosperity" as part of the University’s 2025 Strategy.
Unisearch is a business unit within the Division of Enterprise. Since 1959 Unisearch has been a leading provider of consulting services to professional and industry markets in Australia. For our industry clients, Unisearch’s service-oriented approach and rigorous standards of excellence are backed by fast turnaround on contracts and a high degree of flexibility. Our academic clients enjoy the benefits of our strong expertise in contract negotiation, project and relationship management, and administrative support.
About the role
- $83K-$87K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The SCO & CPD Unit Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, implementation, and documentation of technology and business systems required to deliver shared services across UNSW in the short course and continuing professional development space.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Develop, document and implement new systems, policies and procedures as required for ongoing growth of short courses and continuing professional development in at UNSW.
- Support the management team in the development and maintenance of project and operational briefing documents.
- Act as the central point of contact for enquiries to provide accurate advice regarding SCO opportunities and ensure that the UNSW SCO website information is current.
- Facilitate the implementation of a UNSW service catalogue and recommended processes for the coordination and delivery of short courses and continuing professional development across UNSW.
- Coordinate SCO programs in partnership with faculties including local, regional and international streams. Monitor workflows and systems whilst working with clients, facilitators, venues and third-party suppliers to ensure logistic, venue, catering and learning environment components run as scheduled.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
John Arneil, Director Consulting
Applications close: Sunday 28 January 2018