- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Institute for Global Development enables delivery of the University’s 2025 Strategy through development of global transformative partnerships, using UNSW research to create positive impact on the worlds most disadvantaged communities, and championing the University’s global profile & reputation.
About the role
- $83K-$87K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Administrator of the Institute for Global Development (IGD) will work closely with the IGD team and the Director to support the delivery of the objectives and strategy of the institute under the Global Impact priority of the UNSW 2025 Strategy. The Administrator will support the Director, Manager, and Project Officers to deliver the activities of the IGD in the developing world. The role will undertake the overall administration of the IGD along with its individual projects.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of staff and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and productively as an effective team member to ensure deadlines are met.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 28 January 2018, 11:30 pm