Human Resources and Early Years Operations Director
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- An attractive salary package commensurate with experience
The HR and Early Years Operations Director plays an important role in the HR and Early Years Leadership teams, supporting the Vice-President Human Resources in the operational management of Human Resources, as well as leading the operations and strategic direction of the UNSW Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) Centres. This includes line management responsibility for the 90 person Early Years team.
The role of the HR and Early Years Operations Director reports to the Vice-President, Human Resources and has a high level of autonomy to achieve objectives consistent with the strategic goals of Human Resources and Early Years. The role has five direct reports including four Centre Directors and an Early Years Administrative Officer.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications with extensive relevant experience in business management and/or equivalent combination of relevant training and experience
- High level leadership qualities with demonstrated ability to provide strategic and operational advice to deliver successful outcomes
- People leadership skills including experience in building and guiding high performing teams, driving accountability, supporting teams to manage through change, and facilitating the learning and development of staff
- Excellent consultation, communication, negotiation and networking skills to achieve organisational outcomes
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Jessica Qu, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 2397
Applications close: 2nd February 2018