Senior Project Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Institute for Global Development enables delivery of the University’s 2025 Strategy through development of global transformative partnerships, using UNSW research to create positive impact on the worlds most disadvantaged communities, and championing the University’s global profile & reputation.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The Senior Project Officer of the Institute for Global Development (IGD) will work closely with the Manager and the Director of the IGD to deliver the objectives and strategy of the institute under the Global Impact priority of the UNSW 2025 Strategy. The Senior Project Officer will support the Manager, Project Leads, and Regional Academic Leads to deliver the activities of the IGD in the developing world. The role will undertake the project and financial management of individual projects within the IGD along with supporting the overall activities of the institute.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to implement successful strategies to build and maintain stakeholder relationships, as well as effective people management skills.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience with project management.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 28 January 2018, 11:30 pm