Pridham Hall Aquatics Coordinator
About the job
Pridham Hall will be a one-stop shop for students and the local community, featuring a sports complex, swimming pool and facilities for graduations and corporate and cultural events. As the Pridham Hall Aquatics Coordinator, you will be responsible for all aquatic operations including managing the aquatics team and the coordination of swim school, lap swimming and aquatic programs.
Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will have a Pool Operations and Pool Lifeguard certificate as well as AUSTSWIM Teacher or Swimming and Water safety or Swim Australia Accreditation and previous experience in the coordination of an Aquatic facility. You will also have demonstrated experience in staff management as well as a history in program and event development and delivery. Highly developed organisational and administration skills along with excellent interpersonal and communications skill is essential for this role.
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
As UniSA’s publically accessible sports, cultural and recreation complex, Pridham Hall will include:
- A large multi-purpose hall that will be transformed for graduations, functions and sporting events
- Multi-purpose playing courts for many sports including basketball, netball and indoor soccer
- Fitness Centre incorporating a weights room and exercise equipment
- 25m five-lane, heated swimming pool.
Benefits on offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities. We offer a competitive remuneration package and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Applicants are required to upload a cover letter and resume only. For further information, please contact Julie Bennett, Recruitment Consultant in Recruitment Central on +618 8302 1700 or via email to email@example.com.
Applications close: 9:00 am Monday 29 January 2018
Pursuant to the Children's Protection Act 1993 (SA), this position has been deemed prescribed. It is an inherent condition of appointment that the successful candidate obtains and maintains (at their own expense) a South Australian Department of Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) Criminal History Assessment determining them fit to work with children. Further information regarding a DCSI Child-Related Employment screening assessment can be found via the DCSI website.
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions of up to 17% of salary on your behalf. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. This can be clarified during the recruitment process. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading. See more benefits of working for UniSA
Before you apply:
Job Applications: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have the following information for your online application:
- the name and contact details of at least two confidential work-related referees
- a cover letter detailing the reasons for your application and your suitability for the position
- your CV/resume
- your responses to ONLY the selection criteria listed in the online application form.
- Tip – Write criteria in Word first to spell check and word count.
Academic Promotions and PEP: Preview the application form before you start your application. Ensure you have all the information for your online application:
- Please refer to the guidelines for further requirements and information
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs. For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our new e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps