Senior Project Coordinator, Critical Incident and Business Continuity
HEW 8, $93,547 - $105,347 per annum plus 17% superannuation. This is a full time, fixed term contract until 31 December 2019.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems
- Join the University of Opportunity and Success
- Located at our Footscray Park Campus just 10 minutes from the CBD
About the Role
As an integral part of Victoria University’s Integrity team, the Senior Project Coordinator (Critical Incident and Business Continuity) will lead, manage, and coordinate the planning, development and implementation of the University’s Critical Incident and Business Continuity Management framework. Management of communications with key stakeholders and the provision of training, advice and support to line managers and colleagues to embed best practice approaches to mitigating the risk of critical incidents and business disruptors are key features of this role With a focus on continuous improvement, the Senior Project Coordinator will ensure the University’s corporate governance guidelines, professional industry standards and accreditations are maintained.
About the Person
Your significant experience in managing Critical Incidents and/or Business Continuity frameworks will have informed your comprehensive knowledge of compliance assessment, risk methodologies and business continuity work processes. You are known for your resilience and adaptability and talent for analysing and synthesising large volumes of information. Skilled and confident in delivering Critical Incident training to a range of stakeholders, you are also a highly competent writer able to produce the associated instruction manuals. A quick learner who regularly uses your initiative to seek out new opportunities to identify improvements to processes and procedures, you will enjoy the challenges that this interesting and varied role presents.
Your duties will include:
- Providing advice and support to colleges and portfolios in the effective identification and analysis of key business disruption related risks and the implementation of appropriate mitigation plans to recover and restore nominated business functions.
- Providing advice and input into the development of an effective internal audit program, for the approval of Corporate Governance, Audit and the Risk Committee and Academic Board.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- On-site gym, parking and more!
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.