Risk and Opportunity Analyst
HEW 8, $93,547 - $105,347 per annum plus 17% superannuation. This is a full time, fixed term contract until December 2020.
- Work in a newly developed area of the university with limitless opportunities
- Work in a high performing and motivated team
- Located at our Footscray Park Campus just 10 minutes from the CBD
About the Role
The Risk and Opportunity Analyst will support the Associate Director to develop a risk management framework which takes a whole of University approach and includes the identification of risk, reporting and monitoring and the alignment of risk management with the overall Planning Framework and the compliance and audit requirements of the University. The role shapes risk management in the context of the identification opportunities for the University to enhance its performance across the range of its functions in line with its strategic objectives and priorities.
About the Person
You will be a dynamic and resourceful individual with exceptional analytical and research skills in identifying emerging risk gained through your experience working in risk management in a complex organisational environment. Adaptable and positive in your approach to your work, you see change as a positive and are able to rise to the associated challenges it often brings. A natural team player, you will be known for your clear thinking and great report writing and presentation skills which you will use to good effect when representing the organisation in key forums.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive the monitoring and evaluation of risks facing the University.
- In conjunction with University stakeholders, identify risk mitigation treatments and strategies.
- Utilise visual tools to demonstrate risks, the likelihood of them occurring, and their impacts.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- On-site gym, parking and more!
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.