Predictive Analytics Coordinator
HEW 8, $93,547 - $105,347 per annum plus 17% superannuation. This is a full time, fixed term contract until December 2020.
- Collaborative, innovative and supportive work environment
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems
- Located at our Footscray Park Campus just 10 minutes from the CBD
About the Role
An integral part of Victoria University’s Data and Insights team, the Predictive Analytics Coordinator will provide analytical support to the Student Retention Strategy and the Student Link project, developing the predictive analytics capabilities from experimental into business-as-usual, having already established proof of concept. Working cross functionally, the Coordinator will use predictive analytics to identify students at risk of attrition and will participate in the incorporation of new data sources into VU’s data warehouse, identifying new metrics, methods or indicators and data sources.
About the Person
A dynamic and resourceful individual with advanced data analysis skills and experience in predictive analytics, you will have a talent for producing high quality reports with a strategic focus and which use data to tell a concise and coherent story. You will have experience driving projects, coordinating business process mapping and improvement activities and implementing data control processes. A natural team player, you will be known for your resilience, positive attitude and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a complex organisational environment.
Your duties will include:
- Collaborating with Business Intelligence Services, as a subject matter expert, in the implementation of Big Data functionality into Victoria University.
- Providing a client focused service, ensuring that the information provided is timely, accurate and fit for purpose in accordance with the end user’s needs.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- On-site gym, parking and more!
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.