Associate Director, University Load Planning
HEW 10, $116,934 per annum plus 17% superannuation. This is a full time, fixed term contract until December 2020.
- Newly created senior leadership position with the University of Opportunity
- Work in a high performing and motivated team
- Located at our Footscray Park Campus just 10 minutes from the CBD
About the Role
The Associate Director, University Load Planning will lead the annual student and product profile load planning process, creating a high performing team culture characterised by process excellence and a continuous improvement approach. The position establishes and reports on load targets as the basis for the University’s annual budget and strategic planning, providing complex analysis of past, present and future load and projections.
About the Person
With significant management experience in the higher education sector, you will have a demonstrated track record of delivering effective, timely and succinct insights into planning and load using sophisticated evidence-based analysis. Known for your highly developed communication and data presentation skills, you will also have a comprehensive understanding of dual-sector university operations and the regulatory and policy environment underpinning them. This interesting and important role presents a perfect opportunity for a resilient leader with a positive attitude to take the next step on the career ladder.
Duties will include:
- Initiate, develop and manage the load and planning process in a clear and consultative way with the University senior executive and the senior leadership group to deliver a load and student product profile plan that enables timely and decision-making about the University's future.
- Provide high-level specialist and strategic advice and analysis to the Vice Chancellor, Senior Executive and Leadership groups, Senior Managers, Academic leaders, Marketing, Admissions, Recruitment, Colleges and University governance committees.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- On-site gym, parking and more!
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.