Associate Director, Planning and Performance
6 days left
- Full Time
HEW 10, $116,934 per annum plus 17% superannuation. This is a full time, fixed term contract until December 2020 contract.
- Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced leader
- Join the University of Opportunity
- Located at our Footscray Park Campus just 10 minutes from the CBD
About the Role
The Associate Director Planning and Performance will be responsible for leading the development and execution of VU’s Planning Framework to underpin the Strategic Plan. This includes instituting the Annual Plan, developing performance metrics and managing external data submissions, including international ranking exercises and student data submissions. The Associate Director will also be responsible for external performance reporting and coordinating, managing and developing optimal and effective strategy around metrics.
About the Person
You will be a dynamic and resourceful individual with demonstrated experience in successfully leading large scale, whole of organisation projects which produce good results. Confident in your consultations with, and management of, senior stakeholders, your excellent communication skills will enable you to present complex data, in depth analysis and insightful recommendations in a clear and pragmatic manner to support strategic decision-making. You will have strong conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to identify emerging issues and opportunities as well as recognisingthe importance of resilience and a flexible approach in a complex organisational environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing high level specialist and strategic advice to the Vice-Chancellor, Senior Executive and Committees on key issues that affect the performance and competitiveness of Victoria University.
- Building and managing a diverse and high performing team of professionals to deliver on key projects and activities in the University.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
- On-site gym, parking and more!
How to apply:
For a Position Description and to submit an application please visit our website www.vu.edu.au/jobs
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.