Communications Manager, Degrees at FutureLearn Project
SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super effective 1 March 2018)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 12 months
LOCATION: Deakin Downtown
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead, develop and implement a communication strategy to build the profile, achieve the objectives and outcomes and create change across the Degrees@FutureLearn project.
This will include:
- Leading and defining the overarching program communications strategy for the Degrees at FutureLearn program and other digital innovation projects as required.
- Building the integrated communications and engagement management plan for the program.
- Developing collaborative and consultative relationship with University staff and external stakeholders and work with key stakeholders to build the communications management plan for projects.
- Managing specific change initiatives and project objectives as agreed in the communication and change management plan, tracking and reporting on the project change and communication initiatives.
- Postgraduate qualification in management, communications or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Extensive experience in implementing organisational changes through communications.
- Experience in public relations, communications, campaigning, media advocacy or journalism.
- Demonstrated experience executing high quality communications and engagement strategies, on time and on budget including strong project management skills.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Wendy Palmer, Tel: +61 3 0419 048 591
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 28 January 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.