IRU Vice-Chancellors' Fellow
- Full time, 2 year fixed term role (based at an IRU university)
- $133,847 – $147,459 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
Build on the success of the inaugural IRU Vice-Chancellors’ Fellow by identifying, promoting and assisting implementation of creative approaches to influence and enhance student and graduate success across IRU members. See https://www.iru.edu.au/action/education/student-success/
The position is open to all applicants nationally and internationally. The Fellow will be based at one of the IRU members as agreed by the IRU and the successful applicant.
About the Innovative Research Universities
The Innovative Research Universities (IRU) is a network of seven comprehensive universities committed to inclusive excellence in teaching and research in Australia: Charles Darwin University, Flinders University, Griffith University, James Cook University, La Trobe University, Murdoch University and Western Sydney University. See https://www.iru.edu.au/about/purpose/
Skills & Experience
To be successful you must have:
- A PhD and distinctive scholarly record.
- Demonstrated original and innovative contributions in the student and graduate success (or related) field.
- Demonstrated effectiveness and leadership in the conduct and management of practical, business-focussed projects that deliver successful outcomes.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, evidenced by the proven ability to foster and develop beneficial relationships through liaising and working with others in achieving successful outcomes.
How to Apply
Closing date: 11 pm Sunday 4th February 2018
Conor King, Executive Director IRU,
Tel: 0434 601 691
Email: email@example.com or
Jessica Vanderlelie, current IRU VCs’ Fellow,
Tel: 0438 323 753
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact IRU Senior Coordinator, Rachel van Rooyen on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553229 under current vacancies.