Future Student Marketing Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of External Relations, led by the Vice-President (Division of External Relations), is responsible for the following areas of activity:
- Global Partnerships
- Global Profile & Reputation
- Future Student Recruitment
- Service Excellence (across these functions)
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $70K-$79K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
The Future Students Marketing Coordinator works across their designated Faculty compiling marketing copy and collateral, coordinating Faculty event representation and serving as a product expert for their Faculty.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to engage people of all ages, including those from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and productively as an effective team member to ensure deadlines are met.
- Outstanding organisational skills with proven ability to deal with multiple tasks and establish priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of students, staff and external stakeholders.
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application. Previous applicants need not apply.
Rose Nightingale, Future Students Marketing Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 5961
Applications close: Thursday 25 January, 11:30 pm