Higher Degree Research Support Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Research Office is responsible for the implementation of the Faculty’s research strategy. This includes improving and maintaining research performance, leading and contributing to research culture, assisting with reporting and adherence to external policies and regulations, and providing consistent and effective support and guidance to academic staff and Higher Degree Researchers.
About the role
- Level 5: AU $71K - AU $80K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term until approximatley end of March 2019
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The HDR Support Administrator provides a high level of service to all current and prospective postgraduate research students, and other stakeholders. This position ensures that HDR student administration is carried out accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner, with a focus on excellent customer service. This role is responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from application, enrolment through to graduation.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant teritary qualification with subsequent relevant experience and/or equivalent competence gained through another combination of education, training and experience
- Strong commitment to customer service and demonstrated ability to work in a high volume administrative environment with a keen attention to detail
- Sound time management and organisational skills, ability to work well under pressue and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Mr David Cami
T: (61 2) 9385 7588
Applications close: 11.59pm Sunday 28 January 2018