Repository Systems Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- 90K-$97K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
UNSW Library is looking for a highly engaged and motivated person to develop and maintain digital library systems for managing research materials. The successful applicant will apply creative thinking to the specification, design, implementation and documentation of innovative services.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with high level analytics
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a small team
- Demonstrated experience with Java technologies and frameworks
- Experience in developing and supporting web and mobile-based services and systems
- Experience with delivery of services and security requirements in web, cloud and mobile environments
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Maude Frances, Associate Director, Library Repository Services
T: (61 2) 9385 3653
Applications close: 28 January 2018