Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator
The University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) contributes positively to society by engaging in the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. UQ helps shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world. UQ strives for the personal and professional success of its students, staff and alumni. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Under the guidance of the Executive Digital Content Manager, and working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across central, faculty and school marketing teams, you’ll coordinate and deliver marketing automation campaigns associated with UQ’s customer experience (CX) and digital marketing program.
This will include the coordination and delivery of digital campaigns, content, processes and guidelines - significantly contributing to UQ’s evolving digital landscape.
- You’re an experienced digital marketing and communications professional with marketing automation experience across multi-channel platforms including web, email, mobile and social channels.
- You’ll have a demostrated understanding of lead nurture at both strategic and execution levels, with a proven track record of coordinating lead nurture campaigns
- Your ability to balance the delivery creative and engaging content is equally matched with a passion for data-driven decision making. Form, function and content are not mutually exclusive.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills is in your DNA, particularly when developing targeted communication campaigns to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
- You’ll be a team player, able to work collaboratively with different marketing departments and have the ability to dive in and find solutions to problems not yet documented.
The position is a full-time, 12 month fixed term appointment at HEW Level 7. The remuneration package will be in the range $81,883.65 - $89,559.15p.a., plus employer superannuation contributions of up to 9.5% (total package will be in the range $ $89,662 - $98,067 p.a.).
To discuss this role please contact Jason Gotto on +61 7 334 64562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an application for this role, use the Apply button below. All applicants must supply the following documents: Cover letter, Resume and Selection Criteria responses.
For information on completing the application process click here.