Research Fellow in Education & Health
Research Fellow (x4 posts)
Faculty of Education & Health
Location: Avery Hill campus
Salary: £26,052 to £31,076
Part Time Hours: 0.4 to 1.0 (dependent on post)
Contract Type: Fixed Term - from appointment until 31 July 2018
Closing Date: Wednesday 24 January 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 06 February 2018
The Faculty of Education and Health is looking to appoint research fellows to support various research activities for up to six months. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic research active faculty with a strong commitment to further growth. The research fellow will develop new projects and work on existing research working with the relevant research group led by a Principal Investigator or Senior Research Active member of staff.
Research conducted by the faculty is varied and focuses on a wide range of issues in a variety of contexts and with a range of different participants. Advanced knowledge and experience of, project management, research methodologies and sound statistical skills, and the ability to support staff and to work effectively within a research team are essential.
The appointment to the four available posts will be for the following projects, should you have a preference for one area, please specify this within your application:
- Applied Psychology Research Group (1.0fte for 6 months or to 31 July 2018 whichever is soonest)
- An Investigation of Child-to-Parent Aggression (CPA) (0.4fte for 6 months to 31 July 2018 whichever is soonest)
- Use of low fidelity high authenticity simulation to prepare students for professional practice: An Evaluation (0.4fte for 6 months to 31 July 2018 whichever is soonest)
- The effect of vitamin D supplementation on clinical outcomes in Gestational Diabetes: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and quasi-experiments (0.6fte for 3 months to 31 July 2018 whichever is soonest)
Informal enquiries may be made to:
Professor Pam Maras, Director of Research & Enterprise, Faculty of Education and Health (email: P.F.Maras@greenwich.ac.uk, telephone number: 0208 331 9627)
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
More searches like this
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Education Research Fellowships jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Research Fellowships jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Social Sciences Research Fellowships jobs in London (Greater)
- £30,001 - £40,000 Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Research Fellowships jobs in London (Greater)