Administrative Officer Student Records
1 day left
- Full Time
Student Administration is a central unit, part of the DVC Academic portfolio and responsible for the management of enrolment through to graduation.
Student Administration plays a key role in ensuring that students journey seamlessly through the milestone events of their UNSW student experience and is responsible for delivering quality expert advice to both students and staff, ensuring that policies and procedures are easy to understand, applied consistently, with fairness and compassion.
About the role
- A$71,451 - $80,850
- This is a full-time, continuing role
Student Administration is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Administrative Officer to join its Student Records Team.
Working as part of a larger team, this position is responsible for undertaking a wide range of high quality customer focused business processes and communications for Student Services and Systems. As a member of Student Administration, this role undertakes core business processes associated with the maintenance of all aspects of a student’s record. Whilst this role sits primarily within the Student Records team, it is expected to provide support across the teams within Student Services and Systems, as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in and a proven commitment to customer service
- Proven ability to work in a high volume process driven administrative environment
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively solve problems and work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of team
- Experience in working with higher education policies and procedures would be an advantage in this role.
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Liz Francis, Manager Student Records
T: (61 2) 9385 1079
Applications close: January 24 2018