Research Administrative Assistant
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Under the direction of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Training) and Dean of Graduate Research, the Graduate Research School (GRS) provides leadership, support and central administration for all higher degree research (HDR) candidates and their supervisors at UNSW.
About the role
- $70K-$80K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term until 19 January 2019
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Research Administration Assistant is located in the Admissions and Scholarships team within the GRS. The position is responsible for processing a range of applications for admission and scholarship, and to provide a high level of customer service, in responding to phone, email and in-person enquiries in a timely manner and by offering sound advice and assistance to applicants and University staff
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant degree with subsequent experience in higher education, or equivalent experience
- Have the ability to manage high volume workloads while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Have excellent written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Have experience in working cooperatively within a team, and being flexible in order to contribute to team goals
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Catherine Zell, Manager, Admissions and Scholarships, Graduate Research School
T: (61 2) 9385 0829
Applications close: 21 January 2018