Operations and Project Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Division of Enterprise has the responsibility of "Delivering from Research Excellence" and "Knowledge Exchange for Social Progress on Economic Prosperity" as part of the University’s 2025 Strategy.
About the role
- Competitive Package
- Fixed Term, 12 months
The Operations and Project Coordinator will collaborate closely with the Director Operations and Divisional Senior Executives in the implementation of Strategy 2025 initiatives and programs.
The programs which will assist in delivering against these initiatives are listed in UNSW's Innovation Statement and comprise of five main areas: Attracting and Nurturing Skills, Embedding and Empowering an Innovation Culture, Creating and Growing Partnerships with Industry, and Building Infrastructure and Forging long-term partnerships for Innovation.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- High level interpersonal, leadership, and negotiations skills including ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders as well as experience in presenting to senior leadership
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high level of autonomy, and a highly developed sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and manage complex spaces with competing needs and proprieties
- Strong project management experience including the ability to plan, implement and co-ordinate complex projects in line with objectives and budget, and report on outcomes.
- Experience with financial administration processes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Business, Administration) with subsequent relevant professional or management experience (or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience).
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Tuesday 23 January 2018