Administrative Assistant, Front Desk
2 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Law is Australia’s leader in progressive and rigorous legal education and research. Ranked 14th in the world among all law schools, UNSW Law is inspired by principles of justice. UNSW Law promotes a holistic understanding of law and its role in society through its teaching, research and community outreach. The Faculty’s strong sense of social responsibility embodies a commitment to promoting equity, diversity, and social justice while actively engaging in law reform and policy development domestically, regionally, and globally. Our teaching is student-centred, experiential, research-based and outward-looking. Our graduates have flexible skills, critical perspectives and broad horizons.
About the role
- $65K – $69K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full time
- Fixed term to 13 January 2019 in the first instance
UNSW Law is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and varied reception support to the Faculty. The Administrative Assistant is a key role in the Faculty, providing superior reception and administrative support to staff, students and visitors. As a member of the Faculty Administration team, the Administrative Assistant will also be involved in providing administrative support for Faculty events and activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic, collegial and fast paced work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- previous administrative experience and exceptional organisation and prioritising skills
- excellent communication skills and an ability to provide professional, accurate and timely customer service
- an ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and also work collaboratively and flexibly as part of a wider administrative team
The full position description and selection criteria is available in the jobs@UNSW portal.
You should systematically address the full selection criteria in your application. Applications should be submitted through the jobs@UNSW portal. Applications submitted by email will not be considered.
Victoria Edwards, Operations Manager, UNSW Law
T: (+61 2) 9385 4711
Applications close: Sunday 21 January 2018