Research Ethics Administration Assistant
- Fixed-Term(until 31st December 2018), Part-Time (0.5FTE)
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $26,219 to $29,215 pa
Your New Division:
The Research Division provides leadership and support to research endeavours across the University. The Division includes a number of teams that provide complementary support, with necessary overlaps and cooperation between the teams including Ethics, Reporting, Grants, Commercialisation, and the RHD Team.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will provide a range of administrative support to the Ethics Team by undertaking accurate and timely data entry relevant to the ethics project. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to organise work, meet deadlines, work independently and resolve problems with minimal supervision including coordinator events where required.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Performing clearly defined and repetitive work tasks within established procedures.
- Be proficient in the operation of computers including detailed knowledge of business support software including Word, Excel, database systems and email and experience in the use of large corporate information systems (essential).
- Completion of year 12, with relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (essential).
- Understanding and experience in research higher degree operations and procedures (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32277
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 23rd January 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.