Teacher in Nursing
4 days left
- Part Time
- Fixed Term (until 21 December 2018), Part Time (0.5 FTE)
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences
- CQUniversity Noosa
- Attractive remuneration package available
- Job Share/Flexible Work options
Your New Employer:
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher – Nursing in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. CQUniversity's health programs have been developed to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities both here in Australia and for the wider global audience. A key feature in the majority of CQUniversity's health programs and courses is workplace-integrated learning.
Your New Location:
Noosa is situated approximately 130km north of Brisbane in the Sunshine Coast region. Located in the heart of Noosaville, students at CQUniversity Noosa will benefit from studying in a coastal community well known around Australia and the world for its surfing, beaches, pristine river, fine restaurants and national parks.
Your New Role:
Being a Teacher – Nursing (Vocational Education), you will have access to a large professional network and a family friendly work environment.
- You will be developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients.
- Developing effective working relationships with students, client groups and University staff by participating in meetings, industry reference groups, student events and University forums
You Will Be:
As a Teacher – Nursing (Vocational Education), you will be engaged by:
- Two key points from the Motivational and Job Fit Factors Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor of Nursing, Current registration with AHPRA (essential)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (essential)
- Three to five years’ experience in the Nursing sector (essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32256
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 21 January 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampers and (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.