Senior Training Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 8
- Salary Range: $93,137 - $103,330 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 1 year
- Position Reports to: Business Improvement Lead
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Nicole Fishers
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Tuesday 23 January 2018
Under broad direction, the Senior Training Specialist is responsible for the design and delivery of training and development programs, including related organisational change management, in support of the University’s business improvement program. The role will develop and lead training & development strategies to ensure the effective implementation and embedding of new processes and/or technologies delivered though the University’s Business Improvement program.
The incumbent will also develop and manage Business Improvement program stakeholder communications and engagement in liaison with the Associate Director, Digital Business Services and Business Improvement Lead.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.