Counsellor/Student Equal Opportunity Advisor
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 8
- Salary Range: $93,137 - $103,330 pa
- Employment Type: Continuing, full-time
- Position Reports to: Director - Student Services
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Jodie Zada
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Friday 19 January 2018
Under broad direction, the Counsellor/Student Equal Opportunity Advisor, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, will provide counselling services to students, participate in the development and delivery of group and other programs for students and provide advice and training to University staff to promote student wellbeing. The incumbent will be actively involved in a range of initiatives and activities designed to assist new students in their transition to University.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.