Senior Research Support Officer in Education
- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Salary: $88,171 – $95,444 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education (MGSE) is at the forefront of innovation in education, working with partners in schools, early childhood settings, communities, government and beyond, constantly seeking new and improved ways to support Australia's education system.
The Senior Research Support Officer is part of the Melbourne Education Research Institute (MERI) team, responsible for the provision of expert professional services that enable outstanding research outcomes for the Graduate School. The role actively participates in the delivery of outcomes aligned to the research-focused strategic priorities outlined in MGSE’s Strategic Plan 2016-2020.
The successful incumbent will be an experienced research professional with a strong track record of enabling research outcomes, including support for grants and publications, and has a passion for delivering local processes that support outstanding academic outcomes.
Please see the position description for further information and an outline of selection criteria.
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
Close date: 23 Jan 2018
Position Description and Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to https://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/selection-criteria
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.