Eligibility and closing date
- You are a national of a CERN Member State or Associate Member State (link is external) and studying in a Member State or Associate Member State.
- Students from Non-Member States are able to apply only if they have been residing in a Member State for the last 5 years and are enrolled in a Member State educational establishment.
- You should have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Master) at the time of the selection committee which is in June 2018. This means that you should have started your studies not later than December 2016.
- You can stay at least 2 or at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student. To be able to fully benefit from an administrative studentship we advise students to opt for the longest period possible.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
Disciplines: Translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, audit.