4 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Women’s & Children’s Health is comprised of the disciplines of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics and the National Perinatal and Epidemiology and Statistics Unit (NPESU). The School provides undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, significant and expert clinical services across its subspecialties and has a strong research focus across the multiple disciplines.
About the role
- $101,051 - $113,856 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The School Manager is responsible to the Head of School (HoS) and Faculty Executive Director (FED) for the effective and efficient operational and strategic management of the School and for providing proactive leadership within the School. This position is accountable for overseeing business operations including financial management, human resources, physical resources, student support services and Workplace Health and Safety. In addition, the School Manager will act as a change champion within the School whilst we deliver on our 2025 strategy.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong consultation, influencing and negotiation skills and proven ability to interact effectively with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in financial and budget management, including proven ability to interpret financial data to provide high quality strategic advice
- Substantial experience leading, coaching and developing a team of support staff, including performance management and professional development
- Completion of a relevant degree and substantial relevant management experience or equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Professor Adam Jaffe, Head of School
Applications close: 3 weeks