Senior Manager, Admissions and Pathways
- Be responsible for managing the international risk register for La Trobe International
- Full time, Continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $106,552 - $113,076 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The position of Senior Manager, Admissions and Pathways will provide strategic leadership in the development and management of internal and external pathways and the smooth operation of the international student admissions function. The main focus of this position is to develop policies to support the International Strategic plan within the areas of recruitment of international students overseas and within Australia based on targeted and niche market opportunities and market research.
Duties for this role may include:
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing and recruitment policies and plans relevant to pathways and articulations established across relevant Student Markets.
- Build and maintain key relationships with TAFEs and other pathway providers to develop and/or enhance pathway opportunities that deliver international students across all campuses.
Skills & Experience
- A degree or postgraduate qualifications in business or marketing with extensive marketing, admission and management experience
- Excellent negotiation and networking skills in a tertiary environment with an established network of contacts within Australian and overseas
- Excellent level of understanding of international education and a demonstrated depth of knowledge on the special needs of international students, particularly from key markets.
- Demonstrated high level planning and organisational skills and the ability to develop strategies and to deliver on proposals at a high level of professional competency.
Take this opportunity to be responsible for the strategic planning and development of La Trobe International moving forward in 2018.
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Friday 19th January 2018
Position Enquiries: Lesma King TEL: 9479 1061 1112 Email: email@example.com
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact HR Assist on (03) 9479 1234
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 553307 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.