Processing and System Services Manager
Position Type :
Professional And Administrative
Grade 8 (£39,993-£47,772)
This is a full time, permanent position
A replacement Processing and System Services Manager is required to manage the processing areas of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and other system related activities.
Job Summary and Purpose
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the University’s Processing and Systems Services.
- To manage the technical accounting issues arising from the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable sub ledgers.
- To promote the efficiency of the Processing and System Services functions throughout the University through a programme of continuous process review and improvement.
- To represent the Finance Department in discussions with colleagues from other departments about processing and systems matters e.g. Procurement or CIS.
- To work with colleagues within the Finance department to document, review and revise internal procedures and systems in compliance with Financial Regulations and to make policies and procedures relating to Processing and System Services transparent and accessible to all staff.
- To lead and manage the Processing and Systems Services teams and ensure that all staff project a positive image of the University and the Finance department.
- To work pro-actively to provide an accessible, friendly and professional service with clear communication with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- To support the Deputy Director of Finance in department wide initiatives.
Closes midday on : 05-Feb-2018