Candidature Management Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Under the direction of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Training) and Dean of Graduate Research, the Graduate Research School (GRS) provides leadership, support and central administration for all higher degree research (HDR) candidates and their supervisors at UNSW.
About the role
- $90K-$97K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Candidature Management Officer is located in the Candidature Management team within the GRS. The position is responsible for providing expert advice, support and managing complex issues throughout the lifecycle of a higher degree research candidate whilst maintaining strong relationships and support for school and faculty stakeholders within the policy and procedural framework of the University.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant degree with subsequent experience in higher education, with experience in research administration highly valued
- Have the ability to interpret complex rules and regulations
- Be highly organised in managing high volume workloads and have excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience with extracting and analysing data from large databases
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Simon Kalucy, Manager, Research Candidature, Graduate Research School
T: (61 2) 9385 6067
Applications close: 21 January 2018