Manager, Admissions and Curriculum
SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Geelong Waterfront Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Take responsibility for the effective coordination and implementation of the Faculty Admissions and Curriculum activities and the provision of executive services to assigned Faculty committees.
This will include:
- Management, monitoring and review of programs of work and associated processes relating to Faculty curriculum, admission and credit for learning activities.
- Develop, plan and implement programs and initiatives designed to streamline Faculty curriculum, admission and credit for Prior learning activities.
- Lead and manage the two teams to ensure comprehensive management and support is provided to the teams activities through a cohesive, team focussed approach.
- Manage and oversee the admission and selection of students into Faculty courses via direct and VTAC admission channels.
- A tertiary degree in a relevant discipline together with extensive relevant experience; or equivalent; in a tertiary setting.
- Extensive experience in tertiary education administration, particularly the management of curriculum, admission and governance matters.
- Excellent management skills including the ability to plan and coordinate activities and provide authoritative advice at senior levels.
- High-level analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail including the ability to comprehend and analyse complex regulations and policy frameworks.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Shona Muir, Tel: +61 3 5227 2475, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 21 January 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.