Research Assistant in Psychology
- Classification: HEO5
- Salary Range: $67,157 - $74,331 pa full-time
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part-time
- Position Reports to: Professor of Psychology
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Eva Kemps
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Friday 2 February 2018
The Research Assistant will contribute to an ARC funded research project titled: “Things don’t always go better with Coke”: The role of automatic processing in the (over)consumption of soft drinks. This will involve performing literature reviews; preparation of testing materials; recruiting, scheduling and testing research participants; data entry, analysis and management.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.