Partnership and Engagement Manager, Center for English Language and Orientation
The Partnership and Engagement Manager reports to the Associate Director of Business Development and engages partners and students to build productive relationships and contribute to an organization-wide effort to grow enrollment. With the Associate Director of Business Development, the position will develop and execute a strategy targeting both audiences via a variety of platforms. S/he will collaborate with staff and faculty colleagues to communicate the value CELOP delivers.
Primary responsibilities are oversight of partner relationships and engagement with partners including universities, recruitment partner agencies, corporate partners sending student groups, and defined sponsorship organizations to generate enrollment, gain market insights, and ensure partners meet high standards for professionalism. The position is also the primary driver within CELOP to collect and effectively utilize information on the experience and successes of CELOP students for the purposes of engagement and marketing of CELOP’s programming.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
Support the Associate Director of Business Development to develop new partnerships through support with relationship building, vetting procedures, training on CELOP programs and procedures, and the organized recording and storage of partner profile information.
Maintain and strengthen existing partnerships to meet or exceed the objectives of the Position including the following:
- Regular communication with partners including the effective promotion of CELOP programs.
- Regular communication with CELOP staff including Admissions to ensure their familiarity with partners to the extent it facilitates student enrollment and student and partner satisfaction and with the Academic Team including the Academic Programs Administrator to facilitate the development of marketable programs.
- Communication with students sent through partners, coordinated with the Academic Team and Faculty, to help ensure the sending partners have provided them with accurate expectations and quality services.
- Work with staff and faculty colleagues to identify, pursue, and realize opportunities to communicate the value of the CELOP student experience.
- Assist with creation and implementation of strategy to capture the student experience in a variety of ways.
- Support website updates and take the lead on engagement via social media platforms.
- Contribute to digital and other marketing efforts including evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Supervise and team with student workers as needed to perform tasks that may include production of a partner newsletter, management of social media accounts, and other basic tasks subject to the approval of the Associate Director of Business Development.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Business Development to develop systems and processes. Manage and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects and periodical tasks adhering to strict deadlines.
Bachelors degree and three to five years of professional experience in fast paced operational environment. Highly developed cross-cultural communication skills, self-awareness, and the ability to build relationships with people of diverse backgrounds, including those who speak English as a second language. Superb organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
Proven experience with marketing and customer engagement to drive sales. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally and to work outside of normal hours if needed. Strong customer service orientation and related skills. Excellent communication skills including verbal and written communication. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related software. Experience with Salesforce/Target X is a plus.
BOSTON, United States