Residential Operations Manager
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Residences Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $ $97,852 to $107,016 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $82,930 to $90,697 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Relocation and subsidised accommodation may apply if eligible
Your New Division:
CQUniversity Student Residence offers students a safe, secure and harmonious community lifestyle at both our Rockhampton North Campus (Capricornia College) and our newly built Mackay Ooralea Campus (Canefield College). This unique division forms part of CQUniversity’s core business of student engagement and inclusion whilst tapping into other local opportunities such as international Defence Force exercises and world renowned trade shows.
Your New Role:
Based in beautiful Central Queensland at our Rockhampton North campus, you will have access to all the fantastic facilities this regional city offers, or if you prefer the idyllic coastal lifestyle Yeppoon and the surrounding towns is only a short 25 minute commute away.
In this role, you will supervise a team of over 12 employees directly and indirectly. You will lead the day to day operations of both the Student Residences in Rockhampton North and Mackay Ooralea. Applying your knowledge and experience in accommodation services you will drive the catering, maintenance and housekeeping teams to provide exceptional customer experiences whilst exploring the business development of the Capricornia College catering service.
- Be willing to travel regularly between Rockhampton and Mackay to meet business demands.
- Have a proven ability to build and maintain strong professional networks with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Be confident in seeking new opportunities, taking risks and initiating new ventures.
- “Dare to be Different”.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial business development and financial management principles (essential).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32265
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 29th January 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”