Academic Learning Advisor and Academic ESL Advisor
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS), a leading private provider of higher education based in beautiful Manly NSW. ICMS is seeking to appoint on a casual basis;
- Academic Learning Advisor
- Academic ESL Advisor.
These positions works closely with the Student Success Centre Manager and a small team of support staff to ensure students requiring academic and ESL support, are given the assistance they need in a timely and personable manner, through group and one-to-one advice. Both roles involve monitoring student progression in accordance with ICMS' progression policy, aid in the delivery of ICMS101, create academic resources for students and make effective contributions to meetings and committees as required.
The Academic Learning Advisor role is also responsible for administering and managing the departs social media and the Peer Assisted Learning Service (PALS) program.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in teaching at the tertiary level
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Experience in teaching a diverse range of students
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Working with Children Clearance
- Experience working in a similar position with students within a tertiary environment
- A postgraduate degree
- Demonstrate creative achievement
- Professional contributions to technical achievement
Should you be interested in applying for either position, please send your resume together with a cover letter stating which role you wish to apply for to Val McMorran via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 1 February 2018
Only short listed applicants who have the ability to work in Australia will be contacted. Short listed applicants will be required to provide evidence of 'work rights' in Australia.
ICMS is an Equal Employee Opportunity employer