Teacher in Fitting and Machining
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Mackay
- Total Remuneration $64,178 to $82,452 pa (inclusive of 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
Do you want to help your industry grow by teaching others your trade?
Share your knowledge and experience and be the teacher you always wanted to be. The School of Engineering and Technology encompasses both Higher Education and Vocational Education train ing and teaching.
The VET sector of this school focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness. If you are looking for flexibility and an exciting new opportunity, then we encourage you to apply now!
Your New Role:
As a Teacher you will develop and delivering quality learning services to a wide range of students through;
- Outcome focused training programs
- Linking with industry, schools, other universities, other TAFE and VET providers
- Maintain currency with industry practices, workplace delivery and contemporary teaching methodologies
You Will Be:
- Committed to professional and self-development with a focus on qualifications/skills update and contemporary industry practices
- Able to work collaboratively and cooperate with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Teacher – Fitting & Machining, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience;
- MEM30205 – Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (essential)
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (essential)
- Demonstrated current industry skills directly relevant to the training/assessment being undertaken
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32266
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 21 January 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply