- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $61,874 to $68,943 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $52,439 to $58,430 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Central Queensland University is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic administration assistant to work in the fast paced School of Engineering and Technology. This position would suit someone with exceptional customer services skills who has the proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team based work environment.
Your New Role:
- Providing a range of administrative support services including preparing documents, photocopying, data entry, processing of accounts and claims for payment
- Regular duties include responding to routine enquiries, communicating professionally with clients of all backgrounds.
You Will Be:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Being a high-involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Working within carefully documented policies, procedures and other rules for doing business.
- Someone who celebrates diversity in the workforce.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Administration Assistant please provide evidence of the following skills;
- Knowledge of the operation of office software packages including word processing, desktop publishing and spread sheeting. (essential)
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of higher education courses within the School. (essential)
- Completion of Year 12 with relevant work experience; or equivalent relevant experience or combination of relevant experience and education/training.(desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32261
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 14 January 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.