Senior Project Coordinator
- Fixed Term (until 28 January 2019), Full Time
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Cairns
- Total Salary $82,930 to $90,697 pa
Your New Division
The Research Division provides leadership and support to research endeavours across the University. The Division includes a number of teams that provide complementary support, with necessary overlaps and cooperation between the teams including Ethics, Reporting, Grants, Commercialisation, and the RHD Team.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will provide senior coordination relating to the development and implementation of the First People’s Think Tank research project, while proactively identifying opportunities to leverage existing partnerships and actively contribute to advancing the research project. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to identify, research, and analyse diverse critical and developing issues at the strategic level and develop strategies, recommendations, and alternatives in respect to the issues including expertise in interpreting and advising on policy matters.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintain working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire knowledge, of University policies and procedures (essential).
- Proficient knowledge in the use of a full range of information and communication technology (computer) systems to support research, investigative writing and reporting-related activities (essential).
- A degree with a least 4 years relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (desirable).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32257
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 14th January 2018
Please note the University will not be operating from 23 December 2017 to 1 January 2018. Your vacancy queries will be acknowledged as of 2 January 2018. Applications for this vacancy will be reviewed in the New Year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.