Associate Professor in Construction Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering and Technology CQUniversity Rockhampton or CQUniversity Mackay
- Total Remuneration $161,118 to $177,233 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $136,549 to $150,206 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Relocation entitlements may apply
Your New School:
The School of Engineering and Technology are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities in these regional areas and beyond. By providing positive graduate outcomes, and offerings designed in collaboration with industry and business, we ensure students receive up-to-date, real-world skills.
Your New Role:
Making a significant contribution to all activities of the School or interdisciplinary area, and play a significant role within your profession or discipline. You will promote and contribute to the successful attainment of the stated mission and objectives of the School and the University. You will provide a high level of academic leadership to the discipline, School and University through initiating, implementing and participating in activities such as internal and/or external teaching, research, development activities and education development.
You will critically evaluate the operation of the teaching program and communicate such evaluations to the Dean, Head of Department and Head of Course. You will provide leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
Someone who gains job satisfaction from –
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
- Celebrating diversity in the workforce.
- Being a high involvement-leader and influences others by creating a participative and empowered environment
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following mandatory qualifications;
- Hold doctoral qualifications (PhD or equivalent) plus significant experience in the relevant discipline.
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain, through a network of industry stakeholders.
- Eligible for professional registration with the Australian Institute of Building at the level of Fellow.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32223
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 01st February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description and a two page summary of how you best meet the requirements in the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply