Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor – Faculty of International Tourism and Management
Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor – Faculty of International Tourism and Management
Ref. No: #18191-FITM01
The City University of Macau, a private but not-for-profit institution of higher education, is now inviting application for the position of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor.
Candidates are expected to contribute significantly to the faculty program development, successful candidates will be responsible in duties includes: (i) teaching; (ii) supervision and coordination of student’s professional practice and dissertations; and (iii) facilitate research activity and exchange relevant to the program.
- Candidates should be Doctoral Degree holder in related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience of teaching courses in Tourism and Hospitality Business or related field, respectively in higher education institutions at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Professional experience in one or more of the following areas are welcomed: MICE Management, Event Management, Eco-Tourism, Leisure and SPA Management, Hotel Management, Food, Beverage Management and English.
- Proven record of research, with clear potentials for future publication in the related field.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin with the ability to communicate and present clearly and succinctly.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants’ academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12% but is effectively around 5%-7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Application/ Nomination Procedures
The position will remain open until filled. Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they were not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission. The successful candidate is expected to assume the position in September 2018.
Applicants should visit http://www.cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/teaching-en/ for more details, and may apply ONLINE or send the application either by mail to the Human Resources Office, 2/F Administrative Building, Avenida Padre Tomas Pereira Taipa, Macau or by email to email@example.com.
**Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.**