Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Medical Sonography
- Continuing, Part Time (0.6 FTE)
- School of Health Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration (based on part time rate):
Academic Level B – $55,731 to $66,181 pa
Academic Level C – $80,557 to $92,637 pa
(inclusive of 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
As a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer – Medical Sonography, you will be responsible for:
- Making significant contributions to the teaching effort of a school, division or other organisational unit or to an interdisciplinary area.
- Performing assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. You will critically evaluate the operation of the teaching programme and communicate such evaluations to the relevant Dean / Head as appropriate.
You Will Be:
As a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer – Medical Sonography, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes .
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32263
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 14 January 2018
Please note the University will not be operating from 23 December 2017 to 1 January 2018. Your vacancy queries will be acknowledged as of 2 January 2018. Applications for this vacancy will be reviewed in the New Year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current
Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to the Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampers and (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.