- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Part of UNSW’s Finance and Operations Division, UNSW IT is now entering its next phase of evolution with another paradigm shift to position itself as a strategic partner within the University.
About the role
- $117k-$124k plus 17% superannuation
The primary purpose of the Change Manager role is to provide change management expertise and manage the change management aspects of various UNSW IT projects, including development of change plans, execution of sound communication and engagement strategies.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience of successfully delivering change management outcomes via appropriate change management methodologies.
- Demonstrated change management expertise in the planning and delivery of IT projects of enterprise level scale and complexity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of business stakeholders and IT specialists.
- A degree in business, psychology or similar together with an industry/discipline-specific qualification such as PROSCI, along with evidence of organisational change management experience over a period of time (minimum 5 years)
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 21st January 2018