Senior Advancement Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
The UTAS Advancement Office manages relationships and builds support through our alumni, friends and our local, national and international communities for the advancement of UTAS. The office initiates and develops relationships with prospective donors (individuals, corporations and foundations) relating to specific areas of the University with a view to gaining philanthropic support.
The Senior Advancement Coordinator is responsible for managing the University's relationship with its most high-profile and generous friends and supporters.
In the role you will:
- Manage the University's relationship with its most high-profile and generous friends and supporters, with a focus on southern Tasmanian donors.
- Identify potential donors for the University.
- Play a key role in the Advancement Office achieving its annual financial targets.
- Develop, implement and review key policies and strategies relating to major gifts activities and programs.
- Working with the Executive Director, Advancement and Associate Director Fundraising to identify areas of potential fundraising opportunity.
You will be employed on a full-time continuing basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- Completion of a degree with at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate effective interpersonal relationships across a broad range of professionals, existing and potential donors, alumni, faculty and other staff leading to philanthropic support.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully acquire donations and/or gifts.
- Demonstrated oral, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including making presentations to groups and individuals.
- Competence with computer software, including work processing, database management, spreadsheet, email and internet packages.
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 7 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $107,515 comprising base salary within the range of $82,515 to $91,893 plus 17% superannuation.
For further information about this position please contact Sara Sharif, Associate Director Fundraising, firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 6226 8575.
**Please note, your application must as a minimum include your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the position/selection criteria. The position description for this role is available on the University of Tasmania website.
Applications close Friday, 26 January 2018.