£23,000 –25,000 per annum + Performance Bonus
About Arden University
Arden University is an independent higher education provider offering a broad range of degrees, masters and MBA programmes by online distance learning. Since 1990, we have been giving learners worldwide an opportunity to further their studies in a way that suits their lifestyle. We are proud that with our help, thousands of students realise their goals and make a difference to the world around them. Approximately 8,500 students in more than 150 countries are studying through Arden University and over 90% of them combine work and study.
Our students access our study materials through our interactive ilearn platform. Our tutors and support coordinators help deliver this content in an engaging way through tutorials, online forums, live chats and formative feedback. About the job Reporting to the Business Development Director, the Course Advisor has responsibility for advising applicants through all stages of the enrolment process. Throughout the process ensuring compliance with Arden’s admission policies and providing excellent customer service, resulting in the successful recruitment of high calibre students to Arden University study centres in London. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Business Development Director in recruiting new students to Arden University study centres in London in order to meet the annual recruitment target
- Be responsible for the recruitment of suitably qualified students on to programmes at Arden University study centres in London.
- Educate applicants about Arden programs, offering solutions based on individual needs and motivations. Promote Arden in a positive, passionate and transparent manner.
- Have a thorough understanding of the programmes available and establish him/herself as an expert.
- Actively engage with applicants using a variety of mediums, ensuring all communication is documented on the CRM system, clearly detailing all history
- Build relationships with applicants, sometimes over an extended period
- Achieve target conversion rates for leads received over a given period of time.
- Develop an advanced understanding of the systems and tools necessary for navigating and managing workflow and pipeline
- Achieve Arden call and engagement quality standards
- Demonstrate a transparent audit trail for all applicants
- Where applicable, assist with engagement coaching/training, helping to raise the standard of calls and sharing of best practice. • Demonstrate active involvement in team meetings, offering solutions and ideas to help increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Experience in a customer advisory or counselling roles
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Degree level qualification
- Experience in student recruitment
- An understanding of Higher Education
- Experience of using a CRM package
For further details and to apply for this post please visit our website http://arden.ac.uk/jobs-at-arden.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12th February 2018.
We value the diversity of our organisation and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.